Since we are serving the entire Northland now, would you be in favor of changing our organization name to Northland Women's Exchange?

Monday, May 10, 2010

April 2010 Spotlight Tables

Michelle Jerred, Arbonne International

My clients call me the “fixer”! I work with people using botanically based products to support both inner and outer health and beauty that are unparalleled in quality, safety, value, benefits and most of all…results! In May 2008 I chose to become a part Arbonne because of their unrelenting commitment to formulating products that are pure, safe, and beneficial. Arbonne personal care and nutrition products contain no animal products or by-products, benzene, petrolatum, phthalates or PABA and are also Vegan-certified.

Do you want to look younger and feel healthier? Do you have sensitive skin? Do you want premium products at a discount? From age spots to acne, cracked feet to crow’s feet, or weight loss and wellness, I want to help you!

If you would like a free product sample, to get together for a one-on-one consultation, or hear more about what this opportunity may hold for you, please call me at 816-204-1042 or visit my website at www.mjerred.myarbonne.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment